Jacksonville, Florida
1.8

If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form, side step this product. Here's what happened to me:

I own a large network of auto part sites and was looking for a way for people to have click to inquire messages. The product worked, not with out a lot of config troubles; however, I still went ahead because the site was presented neat you know bow tie stuff. As the website expanded (500 pages), one day the lead capturing stopped altogether with no Wordpress Errors or anything.

I followed the support steps and even wrote the support and there was no real "concern" to really support the product. The attitude of the team is like, we'll what tha *** do you want. No real concern to help.

Actually I tried them twice and the first time I solved the problem without their help after hours (time I did not have and clearly would have paid for) of troubleshooting. The support team did not even really try to help. Just some generic questions I could have done myself.

The second support time was even worse. I lost 200 leads for my online biz because of the issue. After turning on WP_DEBUG on, it loaded some nasty errors that were clearly tied to their code base and I was not going to fix this one. In fact, the level of anger for lost leads did not seem to matter to them. YOUR JUST ANOTHER NUMBER! Keep that in mind as you decide to go down this path. If you do decide to go down this path, I can see a future of you writing something similar. Wait till you see the attached message I got, after expressing my total disgust for lost sales leads and a poor attitude from the support team!

The crazy thing is that I have a Wordpress theme that I use and the company that built and maintains it, will login, debug, and actually has a debugging system that reports the errors and repairs them majority of the time.

What I'm saying is that LOOK at the effort to support the product. Ninja Forms wont support the product with any real attitude to repair or support the product in a cheerful way.

With something as sensitive as capturing leads or building sales, you'd think the support of such a software develop team would be better; it's not.

It's for this reason I am going to let anyone know that is seriously considering this plugin to avoid it. When your project gets' big (and it will) this plugin will fail out-of-no where (like a lot of other plugins you rely on as Wordpress will change) and you'll get screwed over. Don't do it!!!!

I liked: Front-end of the website.

I didn't like: Support team.

Had an Experience with Wp Ninjas?

Comments

WPNZach
to WPNZach #1107933

It will not allow me to paste the entire interaction. Here is the ticket:

Here is this users entire support interaction, exact text.We will let readers of this post decide for themselves if the OP is being truthful about his experience and how this was handled by our support team.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jan 29 2016

10:31 PM

Ninja Forms : PoPControl Error, Submissions Not Going Through ~ Lost 55 Leads Due To This Error

Strict Standards: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method PopControl::popcontrol_shortcode() should not be called statically in /var/www/wp-includes/shortcodes.php on line 326 * You'll have to message me for the link to the page, because that error only shows on DEBUG Mode. Feb 1 2016 9:40 AM From support(-at-)wpninjas.desk-mail.com To BCC (5) Chase, your inability to handle this situation professionally and abuse of our support team will not be tolerated. Effective immediately all of your licenses have been revoked without refund, and you are banned from any future Ninja Forms purchases. Our support team offered to help you repeatedly, and you refused assistance from them in a demeaning way before becoming to abusive for us to continue to work with.

No amount of money gives you the right to treat another human being (let alone people trying to help you) with the amount of disrespect you have shown.

I hope you are able to find success...